Pioneering the Future Utility
Record breaking submissions were submitted for next year’s conference. Be prepared for dynamic presentations that demonstrate the leading edge issues of the IT & Telecom programs within the water, electric, and gas utility industry, and that will motivate the pursuit of excellence to advance the modern utility.
Topics at next year’s conference will include:
- IT/OT Convergence
- Wireless Technologies & Spectrum
- Advocacy and Regulatory Issues
- Physical and Cyber Security
- Rural Broadband
- Aging Workforce Strategies
- Emerging Themes in Utility Modernization
- Joint Use and Collocation
- Smart Water Infrastructure
- IP Transition
- Utility Data Analytics and Cloud Services
- Water Network Optimization
- Gas Utility Smart Technology & Remote Shut-off
- Fiber, Microwave and SCADA
- Utility Telecom Metrics
- Operation Center Monitoring
Water Utilities and Technology Providers to Launch a New Conversation
We are excited that water utilities are moving forward with modernization, AMI and advanced communications. It is UTC’s goal to support these utilities as we have for 65 years in electric utilities. We are growing this new focus area to assist water utilities get answers to communications questions, assess technology solutions, determine business case drivers and navigate the telecom and technology of utility modernization.
We welcome new voices and new stories to our community and look forward to having water-focused sessions, content and educational workshops.
- Aging water infrastructure is estimated to need a $1 trillion upgrade.
- Financing options for water utilities are more limited with past federal funding.
- Municipal and private water companies are looking for new and creative financing models.
Denver Welcomes You
World-class attractions. Natural wonders. A thriving arts scene. Dozens of innovative and acclaimed restaurants. Nightlife options galore. The word is getting out –Book Your Stay Now!