Exhibitor FAQ’s: click here
Exhibit Overview: click here
Quick Booth Tutorial on how to create/edit your booth – Click here for a Step by Step video
Setting up for the first time? Click here
Already created an account and need to edit your submission? Click here
Need to log back in? Click here
Register the names of complimentary staff: click here
Additional registrations: click here
Exhibitor Gallery: SET YOUR OWN EXHIBIT HOURS! Here is a link to the UTC Agenda. We encourage you to staff your ZOOM/Live meeting slots before, after, or between sessions. UTC will send notifications on the event app between sessions encouraging attendees to visit the Exhibitor Gallery. Gaming and trivia with prize notifications are being utilized as well.
Need additional information? UTC Staff is here to help. Click here to email the Sales team.
- Engage your Team – Utilizing the mobile app – download UTC Telecom & Technology 2020 from your App Store to connect communicate with attendees. The Password to enter the Attendee Networking section is UTC2020.
- Please note you must be registered for the event to access the attendee networking section of the app. Please see the Registration Sections on this page to get your team registered.
- Gamification – Trivial Pursuit is part of our gaming for the show. Each exhibitor will provide a question and answer to use in the game. We will be in touch to collect this information.
- Exhibitor Giveaways – We’re encouraging exhibitors to increase traffic to their booths by offering prizes. The most popular are gift certificates that can be easily downloaded. UTC will promote your giveaways via the conference app.
- Entertainment/Networking Opportunities – Participate in sessions and networking events to allow your team to see what they hear and push out a message to start a conversation and form new connections.
- Click here to view the networking events being held during the UTC Conference